The Department Business Coordinator will serve as the administrative office manager for the individual sections within the Department of Pediatrics. Primary responsibilities include supervision of the section staff, working with budgets and purchasing in the section, and working on HR related issues with team. This position will report to the section Practice Director.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) has a unique combination of education, research, and clinical programs that encourages and supports teamwork and diversity. We champion being a collaborative health care organization, focused on improving the health, health care, and well-being of Arkansans.
UAMS offers amazing benefits and perks:
• Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for staff and family
• Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
• Education discount for staff and dependents (undergraduate only)
• Retirement: Up to 10% matched contribution from UAMS
• Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000
• Career Training and Educational Opportunities
• Merchant Discounts
• Concierge prescription delivery on the main campus when using UAMS pharmacy
Salary: $17.09/hr ($35,554)
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check, registry check, & drug screen. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant except as provided by law. Any criminal history will be evaluated in relationship to job responsibilities and business necessity. The information obtained in these reports will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.